Group Tour Information
Muskegon Heritage Museum offers exciting opportunities for groups to learn about the history of Muskegon’s industries and historic homes. We welcome group tours during the regular museum open hours as well as anytime during the year.
Although the museum is self-guided, tours with a museum docent should be scheduled in advance. Group tours, for both adults and children will include demonstrations as well as special details about the museum exhibits.
To schedule a group or student tour please contact Kirk Bunke at email@example.com.
Group Tour Details:
- Average visit time – 1 to 1.5 hours
- Guided tours – The museum is self-guided, but we can arrange for a docent tour with prior notice. Typically we like to have larger groups divided into groups of about 8 each for the guided tour.
- Reservations – Not required during regular open hours, but are suggested and necessary if a docent tour is desired. For all other times reservations must be made in advance.
- Motor Coach Parking – Available on Street
- Complimentary Policy – Drivers of tour busses and tour director admitted free.
- Barrier Free – Yes, on all three floors with a new elevator installed for use by our visitors.
- Restaurants – Several nearby.
Room Rental Details:
During weekday business hours:
- Half Day $100
- Whole Day $150
- During business hours, nonprofits may reserve our auditorium twice per year free of charge. After that:
- Half Day $50
- Whole Day $75
Tours and auditorium rentals outside museum business hours have a limited availability and have an additional fee of $250.